We practice architecture to create more equitable, resilient, and beautiful places.
The Placework team is driven by a shared creative energy. We understand our responsibility to create dynamic places that both support and celebrate our environment and communities. Our team brings diverse interests, skills, and experience to our work, but our collective asset is vision – seeing what is possible and creating a path toward it.
Placework operates at many scales.
- Full architectural design services, from pre-design through construction documentation
- Team coordination – we bring together teams of engineers, landscape architects, and designers appropriate to each project
- Construction administration – we work closely with construction management firms and general contractors to align construction with vision
- Master planning – from individual buildings to campus and municipal scale
- Capital planning – project planning integrated with fundraising strategies
- Project definition – don’t know where to start? Talk to us.
Concept Design/Feasibility Study
- Programming, existing conditions assessment, and project phasing plans
- Conceptual plans and renderings to articulate a vision
- Development of project budgets and support in identifying sources of funding
Alyssa Manypenny Murphy, AIA, LEED AP
Brian Murphy, AIA
Alice Carey, AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Marketing and Operations Manager